Maintenance Job Description
USA Hockey Arena is looking to fill positions on its janitorial and ice resurfacing staff. We are open every day from morning to late night, all positions are open, but must available to work nights and weekends. Experience is a plus but not necessary, we will train.
Some Job Responsibilities and Requirements are but not limited to:
· Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
· Gather and empty trash.
· Service, clean, stock and supply restrooms.
· Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
· Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors
· Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
· Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
· Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
· Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building as needed
· Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
· Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped
This job is very flexible with scheduling, shifts are usually 8am to 4pm or 4pm to midnight, depending on events happening in the building.
Job Type: Part-time