USA Hockey Arena is looking for staff for the 2021 Summer Drive-In season. Please see the information below to apply!
Drive-In General Description:
We are looking for help filling out staff positions for our 2021 Summer Drive-In season!
Part-time, seasonal hourly position; 20-40 hours per week; must be able to work evenings & weekends; typical shift is 6:30pm to 12:00am.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patrons.
- Sell movie tickets.
- Answer general questions about the Drive-In.
- Provide details about the movies being shown.
- Perform basic record-keeping duties, as directed.
- Log all passes redeemed at the ticket booth.
- Direct cars to the correct screen and where to park.
- Clean the lot before, during, and after the movies.
- Empty trashcans at the end of the night.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Highly skilled in providing prompt and friendly customer service.
- Able to maintain clean, neat, safe and secure work area.
- Demonstrated ability to balance all transactions run through assigned register, including, checks, cash, and credit card.
- Dedicated and meticulous—high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer: Skilled in basic operations of a computer
- Will train if needed
Interested Summer Drive-In applicants should send a resume and letter of interest via email to:
USA Hockey Arena and the Summer Drive-In are Equal Opportunity Employers