Job Title: Concessions Worker
Reports To: Concessions Manager
The Concessions Worker will serve the organization by meeting USA Hockey Arena Concessions objectives. The position will assist all aspects of the concessions needs. The position requires a person who can work alone and with groups.
Schedule: Afternoons, evenings, and weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:.
- Greet visitors and supervise concession service window.
- Ensure concession area is tidy.
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Provide great customer service.
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Point of sales experience.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math ability to count and handle money.
- Basic food preparation.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform work.
- Ability to multitask.
- A positive, friendly and team-oriented customer service focus is required.
- The ability to work in a demanding environment while maintaining both professionalism and enthusiasm for customers is essential.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. This is a part-time, hourly position.
Application Procedure: To apply, submit a letter of application, current resume and list of three references to:
Jack Darr, USA Hockey Arena
14900 Beck Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
USA Hockey Arena is an Equal Opportunity Employer